- Display the scale of decimal attributes when set. A decimal attribute with
precision 5 and scale 2 is now indicated with (5,2).
- Fixed deprecation warnings for edge Rails (upcoming 3.1).
- Fix processing of associations with class_name set to absolute module
- Adjust model loading process to include models in non-standard paths
- Support to optionally display single table inheritance relationships
- Support to optionally display polymorphic associations (polymorphism=true).
- Adjustments to ‘advanced’ style so that it matches original
Bachman style, and therefore now called ‘bachman’.
- Ignore models without tables (reported by Mark Chapman).
- Mutual indirect relationships are now combined.
- Changed API for diagram generation.
- Restructured classes and renamed several API properties and methods.
- Added new edge type to describe single table inheritance and polymorphic
- Added compatibility for Active Record 3.1 (beta), removed dependency on
- Rubinius compatibility.
- Added the ability to support multiple styles of cardinality notations.
Currently supported types are ‘simple’ and
- Added option to exclude indirect relationships (indirect=false).
- Added option to change or disable the diagram title (title=’Custom
- Altered the type descriptions of attributes.
- Renamed options for flexibility and clarity.
- Improved internal logic to determine the cardinality of relationships.
- More versatile API that allows you to inspect relationships and their
- Changed line widths to 1.0 to avoid invisible node boundaries with older
versions of Graphviz (reported by Mike McQuinn).
- Bundled examples based on actual applications.
- Added simple way to create your own type of diagrams with a tiny amount of
- Improved internal API and documentation.
- Subtle changes in diagram style.
- Fixed error where non-mutual relationships might be inadvertently
classified as indirect relationships.
- Fixed error where diagrams with a vertical layout might fail to be
- Fixed small errors in Ruby 1.8.7.
- Abort generation of diagrams when there are no models.
- Released on September 20th, 2010.
- First public release.